1. Your party, your style. We take time getting to know our clients on a personal level as the first step in our event planning and design process. We want to know where you shop, what inspires you, what your hobbies are and many more details so that we can plan and design with your unique taste in mind. Once the planning and design is complete, we take pride in producing perfectly planned weddings, events and celebrations.
2. We are often asked to contribute our planning and design expertise to magazines, party planning blogs and wedding websites. The local news stations rely on Gigi Noelle Events to know whats in and whats out with weddings and events.
3. We take a limited number of full service events per year to ensure each client receives the most attentive care and attention. You can read more about this on our blog.
4. Integrity in our business and in our client relationships is extremely important. Our loyalty is always to you.
5. We consistently invest in our education including event industry conferences, cake decorating classes, floral design classes, photography classes and other educational classes that help us be the best wedding and event planners in Myrtle Beach. We pride ourselves on having the latest knowledge in business and in the events industry.
6. We have designed, planned and coordinated more than 150 weddings and social events with over 25 years of experience. Our vast experience encompasses Southern affairs, intimate baby showers, outrageously fun kids parties, rustic and vintage weddings and everything in between. Having planned events in major beach destinations allows us to work with you to find the perfect venue, resort or private home for your celebration.
7. With our team approach, our clients have access to expertise from our entire staff instead of just one planner. Each member of our team has previous experience in a different area of the event industry.
8. As part of our event design process, we help you choose the perfect color palette, help create mock-up and design concepts and multiple inspiration idea boards that pull all the elements together to create the perfect atmosphere and look for your celebration. Many of our clients hire us for our contemporary, clean design style which incorporates exceptional and personalized details into our events.
9. Not only do we thrive at design, we are also great at managing the logistics. We use professional planning software that is customized for our planning process.
10. After all the event planning is done and youve arrived at your wedding, event or celebration, you can relax and enjoy the day with true peace of mind. We have covered every last detail and can be on-site to ensure a flawlessly coordinated event. This is your celebration to relax and truly cherish every moment with your family, friends or clients.
Ten Reasons to Let us Imagine...................